Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Review : Geo Bambi Princess Mimi Chocolate Brown Circle Lens

     Hi Everyone, I've received the Chocolate Brown lens from Shoppingholics.com before leaving for Hong Kong.  But as you can see, I didn't have the time until now.  I wore these a couple of days ago, and seriously!!! these are my favorite pair so far!!!  These are very very very natural looking and great to use during the day without being too much.  I wore them from about 12 in the afternoon until 11 at night.  (I know I'm not suppose to wear it for this long)  But....these are so comfortable, there was no discomfort.  Maybe it is because I used a drop of the Lycee eye drops after first placing the contacts in my eyes.  And I also used a drop of Lycee eye drops for both eyes around 6pm.  I definitely recommend the Lycee eye drops for any circle lens wearer (:  Overall, I would definitely get these again, because I am totally in LOVE!!!  These look great with the makeup style I have (: Definitely enlarges the eyes for a dolly like effect!!!  MUST GET (:

*These were a complementary pair from Shoppingholics <3  I also bought Geo Nudy Violet and Neo Dali Extra Gray.  Reviews for these will be up shortly (: 


Origin: Korea
Diameter : 15.0mm
Water Content : 38%
Base Curve : 8.6mm
Life Span : 1 year disposal



*all photos taken in natural day light

No comments:

Post a Comment