Friday, June 17, 2011

June 2011 MAC Haul


FYI: My photos totally sucked today, something wrong with my camera...SORRY!    

     Just got these a couple of days ago (:  I am in love with the brushes and lip color!  I bought the 130 Short Duo Fibre Brush. This totally helped with my foundation application and gave my face a more natural look.  I prefer this over the flat foundation brush because sometimes it leaves my face looking kinda streaky.  This is a very small brush compared to the 187 brush, but I find that I like this better because it's more dense for foundation application ( I use the 187 for blush).  I've only tried using this brush with the MAC prolong foundation, but should be the same for any other foundation.  I would totally recommend this brush, I don't think any brand sells a similar one "yet".  The second brush I got was the 219 pencil brush.  Prior to getting this brush I just used a flat eyeshadow brush for my crease, but the result is not as neat as I wanted it.  This is the first pencil brush I own and am in love with it.  I use it for my crease and lower lid because it picks up more color.  

MAC : 130 Short Duo Fibre Brush
Company Description:  A short, round, flat-topped brush ideal for the smooth, easy application of foundations, creams, emulsions, and select powder products.  Features a blend of natural bristles and synthetic fibres. (16cm)

MAC : 219 Pencil Brush
Company Description: For precision shading on lid, in eye crease or along lash line.  The soft, smooth fibers of this brush are gathered into a pencil-shaped tip.  It is ideal for blending eyeliner into eye shadow to create a smoky looking eye.  MAC professional brushes are hand-sculpted and assembled using the finest quality materials.  They feature wood handles and nickel-plated brass ferrules. (17cm)

     I also got 3 lipsticks and 1 lipglass. I got the lipglass because the lipstick was out of stock ): I hope it comes back!  I got Morange, Angel, and Lickable.  Angel and Lickable is more wearable but I gotta have Morange because orange it so in lol.  Morange is a very bright orange so I usually use a pale pink lipgloss to soften the look.  I will be using it in my next tutorial (Natural Korean Actress Look).  I must say that the Cyndi lipglass is my favorite!!!

MAC : Viva Glam Cyndi Lipglass

MAC : Angel

MAC : Lickable

MAC : Morange
 Now I'm ready for Summer (:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment