Sunday, June 12, 2011

My Lipstick Lip swatches Part I

     I just started using lipsticks about couple of month ago.  I use to dislike using them, so I use to just use either lip gloss or lip balm.  I don't know what happened...I'm so in love with lipsticks now.  This is the small collection that I own at the moment.  Most of these are nudes...I want more pinks lol (:
*Top photo is my bare lips, photos taken in natural day light

MAC : Bare Again
 MAC : Ever Hip
MAC : Hue
 Bobbi Brown : Pale Mauve
 MAC : Peach Stock
MAC : Playing Koi

 MAC : Vanity's Child
 MAC : Viva Glam 1
 MAC : Viva Glam GaGa 2
 YSL : 1
YSL : 30


*So far my favorites are both of the YSLs, Pale Mauve (has a weird taste/scent tho), Hue, and Ever Hip.  I dislike Peach Stock ): it does not compliment my skin tone.  

1 comment:

  1. I just came from the lipstic shopping lol
    Found that Dior Addict (the once KateMoss wears in the campaign) is quite similar with YSL30...
    I love both :) after get sick of RED...

    ReplyDelete