Sunday, June 26, 2011

Review : MAC Pro Longwear SPF10 Foundation

     I was looking for a foundation that I can use in Asia.  I wanted a product that would last a long time and that I could use in hot and humid conditions.  I came across the MAC Pro Longwear SPF10 Foundation when I was shopping at the mall and was sold after trying it on.  
*My Review


Company Description:
     A long-wear foundation that gives up to 15 hours of wear in any environmental condition. Lightweight and creamy, applies smoothly to provide sheer to medium coverage. Even in hot and humid conditions, controls oil to keep skin fresh, natural and flawless. Provides everyday SPF protection. 

*My Review:
     I've used this for about two weeks and was in love with it until recently.  This foundation does stay on for a long time (I usually apply makeup at around 10am and take off makeup around 10pm).  I love how the foundation gives a good coverage.  When I use this foundation, I don't need to apply a different concealer.  I double this foundation as a concealer.  I would pump two pumps onto the back of my hand and apply it to my face with the 130 brush and whatever is left over on my hand, I would then use it as a concealer.  With this foundation, I didn't used a translucent powder to set it (I've tried to set it with the skinfinish, it makes the makeup look too thick).  Therefore, I only recommend using a translucent powder to set this foundation.  

     The reason why I stopped using this foundation is that my skin started to develop dry itchy patches ): (I have dry sensitive skin).  I would not recommend this product to people that have dry sensitive skin or even just dry skin because any Pro Long product can be drying to the skin.  I really love this foundation but unfortunately I can no longer use it due to my retarded skin ): I do recommend this to people with oil skin.  It controls oil well (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment